Recent research has underscored the value of homeopathy and other complementary approaches in assisting clients in early recovery especially with post acute withdrawal syndrome. This workshop will be a skill based training teaching practitioners skills to utilize some basic complementary interventions.
Upon completion of this program, participant will be able to:
- Identify the ways in which homeopathy can facilitate symptom reduction in early recovery.
- Match certain homeopathic remedies to specific symptoms.
- Articulate an understanding of the mechanism of homeopathic efficacy and how it was developed.
- Describe other efficacious complementary approaches to clients and their specific needs.
- Identify methods of matching complementary approaches to clients and their specific needs.
- Identify most useful integrative approaches for clients suffering mental health and substance abuse impairment.
- Articulate research support for these various approaches.